The Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) consolidates GSA’s product and service offerings into a single contract. GSA created the MAS to give agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional and information technology needs using a single contract vehicle. Agencies have access to the same services and products offered across multiple schedule contracts as before – but in an easier-to-use contract environment. Also, for both industry and GSA, MAS eliminates significant contract duplication and workload previously associated with negotiating, administering, and auditing multiple contracts.
Benefits Of The Multiple Award Schedule
MAS gives authorized agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional and information technology services as well as software and hardware. The MAS provides end agencies with:
- Simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), or Blanket Purchasing Agreement (BPA) using GSA’s eBuy e-commerce system or through direct email to contractors.
- Pre-negotiated contract ceiling rates that ensure fair and reasonable pricing
- Allows for unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customized terms and conditions at the task order level – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) – to meet specific requirements.
- Assurance that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Time savings via the use of streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4 – reducing agency administrative costs while meeting OMB mandates for existing contracts.
How The Multiple Award Schedule Works
Authorized agencies can issue RFIs, RFQs, and/or BPAs on the MAS via GSA’s eBuy system or through direct email to contract holders. RFIs, RFQs, and BPAs are issued against the appropriate Special Item Number(s) (SIN) that align with the scope of work of the intended acquisition. In addition, GSA Advantage provides access to millions of products and services from approved contractors.
Who Can Order Through The Professional Services Schedule?
The MAS is available to all Federal agencies, mixed ownership government corporations, the District of Columbia, state and local governments (limited purchasing power) and contractors authorized under FAR 51. More information regarding authorized schedule buyers and specific ordering procedure can be found on the GSA website.
SPYROS Awarded SINs
- 541990 - Professional Services - Technical and Engineering Services (Non IT)
- 611430 - Professional Services - Training-Professional and Management Development